Tuesday 17 April 2012

Blood, Sweat and Tears.

The last few weeks have been hectic, to say the least.  Our latest unit at university was to make a magazine from scratch. Since mid-February, I've been working tirelessly along side 8 other girls (who've now become some extremely good friends may I add) on a concept of a female technology magazine.  After weeks of writing articles, editorial shoots, locations shoots and laying out the magazine we are finally finished.  I'm really pleased with the final outcome and the experience has taught me A LOT. As always, I want to share with you what I've been up to, so here is my latest piece of work.

STYLEBYTE is a monthly consumer magazine for women with an interest in technology.  Currently there are no technology magazines on the market that cater to women, so there's a huge gap where STYLEBYTE would fit quite nicely.  So here she (yes, she) is, in all her glory! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.  Are you a closet tech geek?
STYLEBYTE Magazine
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive