Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunday Update #1


I know what you're all thinking whilst reading this; who are you and where have you been?! Well I've been buried under books, InDesign and photo shoots and haven't had much time for myself.  I have about two week left of my second year at uni (excluding the upcoming Easter break and work experience) and it goes without saying that these past few weeks have been hectic.  We are in the process of putting a whole magazine together plus we also have an essay due Thursday (which I'm nearly half way through - thank God).  Once this all blows over, which should be after this week (fingers crossed) I can resume my normal position of talking about make up and clothes on the blog!

In other news, I went to see The Hunger Games on Friday with a couple of my good friends and it was brilliant.  Obviously, it would never surpass the book but they did a ruddy good job of it.  To celebrate it's release, a few of my favourite YouTubers got together and made an original song and music video called 'Arena' (see below) which was also a good interpretation of the Games scene.  Have you been to see the film yet?
I've finally received my full size Make Up Forever Smoky Lash mascara and I intend to do a full review soon.  Other than that, I have been either at uni, at Tesco or working on university projects.

Follow me on Twitter for general chit chat (and a few moans about this essay...) and I promise to be back on blogging form soon!

Until we meet again...





2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the movie, but did not appreciate the ending due to the fact that a certain character seemed to have become a bit fake and altered by the game. I felt bad for Peeta, in the end. Oh well, we can't have it all.


    I'm glad your workload is about to decrease.


    http://www.praytofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see what you mean, I think the ending was rushed and that if they edited the bits on the train and in training they could have done it better but maybe it will be reconfigured in the second film?

      Thanks for reading! x

      Delete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive