Every now and then, I find myself browsing the online designer rails, which usually ends in a basket of items, accumulating to a rather large sum of money. Lately I've been lusting after the colour pink (more than usual). Here are a few of the things I've been drooling over lately.
1. DVF Mini Harper Bag; £224 - When I originally saw this bag for the first time, I knew I needed it in my possession. It's the perfect size to take out in the evenings on Holiday and just out and about. This would be the statement piece of your outfit, so something simple would be ideal.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Glitter Mouse Pumps; £228 - I've known about these shoes for a while, and as much as I'd like the black pair to ensure I'd wear them, there is something about these pink glittered pumps with fuchsia and rose gold detailing. Again another statement piece, perfect for a night out if your feet can't quite hack the five inch heels for another evening.
3. Vivienne Westwood Tiny Metal Orb Pendant; £60 - Not pink, but would go lovely over a pink cami or dress. The orb is becoming iconic of Viv these days.
4. Alexander McQueen Enamelled Skull Bracelet; £150 - A sweet little bangle to wear alone or mix with a gold watch and a few other pastel bracelets. The skulls toughen up the pretty and prim blush enamel.
5. Preen Hutchinson Cutout Wool-Blend Jacket; £1,025 - Definitely an investment piece that would require a mortgage of it's very own. Something about bright, neon pink, blazers has caught my attention lately. Pair with a LBD, clutch and heels for a night out or a shirt and tailored trousers for eye catching office attire.
Do you ever find yourself lusting after Designer goods?