Sunday 12 June 2011

Rainy weather makes for perfect shopping conditions.

I know, I've been lacking blogwise this week, but I've been adjusting to commuting to London.  It has been a complete nightmare this week but Friday was pay day and this weekend I've been shopping to make up for it.  

It was strictly a New Look haul, and I really could have bought the entire shop.  So here's what I got...


£22.99
This was the first thing to catch my eye when I walked in.  I wasn't 100% sure on the colour and kept walking away from it, but decided it was worth trying on.  Once I tried it on, I knew it was the one.  I can dress us up and down and think it will be great for in the office.  

£16.99
I have wanted a new denim jacket for a while now, as it's one of those pieces that come in and out of fashion regularly and goes with everything.  I had seen one in River Island which was £44.99 but fortunately for me (and my bank account) it was out of stock and I came across this one in New Look.  It looks great over the maxi and I know it's going to get a lot of wear this Summer.  

£19.99
I had seen this in the store near to uni and fell in love and decided that if I could find it today I'd buy it.  It's quit versatile as it could be worn with jeggings or vintage levi shorts or it could be tucked into a skirt for a different look.  

£17.99
I then came across these by accident.  Wondering around we ended up in the younger section known as Generation 915 (in my younger years it was just plain ol' 915).  I'm glad we came across these as i've been looking for this type of shoe for a while.  I still find it odd that these in the normal shoe section of New Look would be £30-35.  

So there you have it, a small haul and a big boost to my summer wardrobe.  I plan to do a blog post on my feather hair extensions this week (yes, I've finally got them done!) and will also try and get back to my normal blogging routine. 

How have you spent this rainy Sunday?





1 comment:

  1. i really like the jacket i have been looking for a denim jacket for this summer :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive