Friday 22 April 2011

American Indians eat your heart out.

I hope you're all enjoying a relaxing day off and having a GOOD good Friday (I know, I'm sorry).  Me and my 'rents ventured out to get some salad food as well as going for a long walk in the sun.  It's nice to be in England, catching the sun in APRIL.  

After an exhausting but fun day, I did the usual, sat down to watch The Vampire Diaries (it was SO good, I have no idea where they come up with the twists - the books are so different) and also to check if my favourite YouTube guru's had posted any new videos.  Bethany of macbarbie07 posted a haul video and one of the stores she got some clothes from caught my eye, PacSun.  Curious as always when it comes to clothes, I decided to try the site and it actually turns out they have just started UK shipping.  Here are a few things I loved and would quite like to add to my summer wardrobe (after I've won the lottery...)


Both tops: £20.71 each
I love these, I've really started loving feathers and I guess native type prints.  After yesterdays post on feather hair extensions I am going ahead and getting some of my own once pay day comes around.  I love the fringing detail on these and think they'd look great with some vintage Levi's, straw trilby and also some moccasins.  

£17.59
I saw this top and immediately thought of my best friend, her boy and days driving to London getting horrifically lost whilst belting out 'PANAMA' at the top of our lungs.  I like the old, distressed look the print has.  

£28.14
This reminded me of Saved by the Bell and old worn nightee's for some reason.  This would be great for the beach, acting as a cover up.  

I also saw some nice jewellery...

£7.42 - Buy one get one half price
There is no real decent reason as to why I like this, I just do.  I think the peacock print on the heart is a nice touch.  

£7.42 - Buy one get one half price
I like the american take on the owl ring.  Simple and cute.  

£6.64 - Buy one get one half price
I'm starting to think I am becoming a hippie with all these feathers...

What do you think of PacSun from what I've shown you?
The site is definitely worth a look, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive