Wednesday 23 February 2011

Testing: Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser


I don't know about you, but my skin detests all kinds of weather.  Winter dries my skin out where as summer makes me skin too moist and therefore oily.  Well according to Neutrogena, we no longer have to fear.  They've created the Multi-Defence daily moisturiser (along with wipes, night creams and facial washes) which is supposed to help support your skin from the sun, heat, cold, pollution and wind.  It comes in three types, Dry and sensitive skin, Normal to combination skin and the one I opted for - All skin types.  

I was going to grab this from Boots on Friday, but whilst out food shopping in Tesco's (can't keep away from that place) I spied this on the shelf for an uber cheap £4.99 (£4.48 lesser discount).  I've decided to trial it for a month and give it a proper review, I'll update weekly and let you know my verdict.  

(sorry for the poor quality photo, my camera decided it didn't want to play ball)

I put it on when I came home, it is in a pump bottle which was a tad squeaky when trying to pump the product.  It comes out an off-white colour and it is extremely light.  


One pump was more than enough to smoother my face.  My skin felt refreshed after applying and slightly softer, but not as soft as it would be if I had used palmers cocoa butter.  Neutrogena suggest that you use it before applying make-up, almost like a primer or you can wear alone.  I've applied it alone as i'm trying to let my skin breathe before applying the going out make up Friday night.  

If you would like to check out the Multi-Defence range, click here.

In other news, I received the proof of my newspaper article and it looks pretty! I can't wait to show you.  Also, my birthday is in two days and candy corn is evil.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive