Tuesday 15 February 2011

I Spy! Geek chic?

It's all happened in the Fashion world over the last 24 hours.  Marc Jacobs unveiled his ideas for A/W 11, Blake Lively got a Louboutin named after her and Rihanna's been taken to court over her new music video.  

Clarissa cool?

With all this in mind i've been off in a dangerous land of window shopping.  An unlikely accessory I keep seeing time and time again are faux glasses.  My best friend hates the trend but I love it.  I guess it's one of those things, if you have to have it, you don't want it and if you don't have to have it, you want it. There is something rather coy about wearing glasses, suddenly your eye is the statement feature to your entire look.  



Here's some eye-openers I really liked: 

ASOS; £14

ASOS; £14

Jeepers Peepers; £12


New Look; £4.99

So what do you think? Yay or Nay?
I vote: Yay.









No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive