Thanks to Jemma over at Floral Etiquette, I'm now one of millions to dedicate a blog post to the highly popular 'Pay It Forward'. I'll tell you seven things you maybe didn't know about me and then tag 15 people to 'Pay It Forward'. Enjoy.
1. I used to play the flute, I still do from time to time. I got a Distinction for grade one, but I didn't continue with my grades as a change of teacher lessened my passion for it.
2. I am the youngest of 3, my brother and sister are both much older than me and both have kids of their own. Yeah, you got it, i'm an auntie.
3. Sometimes I wonder why i'm not American, I watch every single American TV Drama there is, relate to Americas way of life and I intend to live out there for a while, if not permanently one day.
4. According to my best friend, I have a big heart and am extremely emotional. For example, I related myself back to Brooke Davis, a character from One Tree Hill, saying that I was so happy she finally found love after having her heart crushed and that was all she ever deserves.
5. I'm extremely ambitious and passionate about my career and my education, and I have a horrible teacher to thank for inspiring me to prove him wrong.
6. I find it hard to let go of things I love, whether it a boy, a friend or even an item of clothing thats full of holes, it was as special then as it is now.
7. I love Rachel Furner and her music and only hope that this year is best for her. Team Furner are behind you girl!