Monday 27 December 2010

Only 363 days to go...



So Christmas has been and gone.  You're probably, like me, thinking that eating fresh air for the next few days is a good idea.  I was a spoilt little girl this Christmas:

- Hitachi 19" LCD TV/DVD

- Chole by Chloe Perfume

- Boot Slippers

- Clinique Make-Up and Skin Care

- £30 Boots Voucher

- £30 Cash (Cheers, Nan!)

- 90210 Season 1

- One Tree Hill Season 7


- The Saturdays - Our Story

- Sex and the City 2 Blu-Ray 

- Chanel Nail Colour in Particuliere

- Chanel Exclusive Books from Harvey Nichols

And many more...
But Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without those special presents which have tags reading 'to myself, with love, me x'

Thanks to the sales, Thursday 30th December will see my postman bringing me many a parcel from Amazon.  I treated myself to:

- The Vampire Diaries Season 1

- Skins Seasons 1-4

- Ted Polhemus Street Style

- Lauren Conrad; L.A. Candy - Sugar and Spice

- Coco Before Chanel DVD

I also purchased a Vogue UK subscription.  Wednesday will see me and my best friend hitting the shops and sales on Oxford Street, I can't wait.  

What did you get for Christmas? 
And, What finds did you get in the sales? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive