1. I was 7 coming 8 years old in 2000, it's fair to say i've done a hell of a lot of growing up.
2. I turned 18 finally this year and i've loved every minute of it.
3. In 2008 I saw my childhood heroes, The Spice Girls open terminal 6 at Heathrow and I also saw them in concert too.
4. I got into my first choice university, which turned out to be the best thing that has ever happened to me, i'm now succeeding more than I ever have in my 13 years of education.
*The person holding up the banner is me.
5. In 2009/2010 I won a series of competitions to see The Saturdays, Pixie Lott, Rachel Furner and others in concert. I managed to get to the front of each concert and acquired DJ Ironiks scarf when he threw it to me.
6. I fell in love twice, and got my heart broken twice - a learning curve that everyone needs to go through.
7. My brother got married to the love of his life in 2007 and I was maid of honour. In 2009, they then had their first child, Alice Daisy May Shepherd who I am both God Mother and Auntie to.
8. I left my secondary school and went to college where I found some of the best friends. I also found my soulmate, Lauran Hampshire-Dell if I never get proposed to at least I have you.
9. In year 7 I began playing the flute and although I didn't take it up for very long, i'm proud of my Grade 1 Distinction!
10. I was elected head of prom committee - i'm a bit of an over achiever in that sense.
**All images are my own.