Tuesday 16 November 2010

Theres to be a Royal Wedding!





The news broke this morning that Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged to be married, something that has been long awaited by the British nation.  Although the news has brought a great amount of joy throughout the day, there has also been a lot of speculation as to what dress Kate will don on the day.


There are many options available for the bride-to-be, but with her fashion forward mind, there has been speculation to whether she will go for a Vivienne Westwood to a Stella McCartney garment.  Time will tell, and I wish a happy and successful marriage to both, even if I was supposed to marry him.

1 comment:

  1. But he'll look like his dad in about six months time - I'd switch my attention to Harry if I were you!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive